Highlights of the trip
Visit Huawei Smart Phone Production Factory
Visit Huawei Headquarters in Shenzhen
Visit Huawei Longgang Smart City
Visit Tencent Binhai Exhibition Hall
Networking with China companies, associations etc
Business Matching & Pitching to potential investors/business partners
Leisure & have fun in Shenzhen & Guangzhou
Terms & Conditions
ONLY Internet Alliance members are eligible to participate.
Participants are required to submit a copy of passport cover page & a short biography (150-200 words) of the participant to firstname.lastname@example.org 30th September 2019. This is for Huawei Longgang Smart City security check purpose.
Once submitted the above information, you are not allowed to replace your reservation by another person in the trip and no refund is allowed.
Fee RM 1988/pax, ONLY include accommodation and local transport in China.
All payment must make before 30th September 2019.
Please make your payment to Internet Alliance and email your payment receipt to email@example.com
FEE: RM 1988/pax shared room basis (additional RM 1000 for Single Room)
17/11 - AM : Landed in Shenzhen - Free & Easy
18/11 - AM : Visit Huawei Dongguan
PM : Huawei Headquarters, Futian
PM : Dinner at Huawei Restaurant
19/11 - AM : Visit Huawei Smart City, Longgang
PM : Visit Tencent Binhai Exhibition Hall & WeChat
PM : Dinner (Free & Easy)
20/11 - AM : 深圳市软件行业协会Shenzhen Software Industry Association (TBC)
PM : WTOIP Networking & Business Matching
PM : Leave to Guangzhou
21/11 - AM/PM : Leisure & visit in Guangzhou
22/11 - PM : Leave to KL
The tourist spot in Guangzhou are:
- Canton Tower（picture stop） https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canton_Tower
- Huacheng Square, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huacheng_Square
- Xiguan old house community and Lychee bay park, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lychee_Bay
- Chen Clan Academy, https://www.travelchinaguide.com/attraction/guangdong/guangzhou/chen_family.htm
- Six Banyan Temple, https://www.travelchinaguide.com/attraction/guangdong/guangzhou/six_tree.htm
- Sun yar Sen Memorial Hall , https://www.travelchinaguide.com/attraction/guangdong/guangzhou/sun.htm
- Yuexiu park, http://ww.visitourchina.com/guangzhou/attraction/yuexiu-park.html
- Five Rams Status, https://www.travelchinaguide.com/attraction/guangdong/guangzhou/yuexiu.htm
- Shangxiajiu Pedestrian Street. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shangxiajiu_Pedestrian_Street
*Above schedule is subject to change due to availability.
17/11 : Air Asia - AK 126 @ 0610 - 1010
22/11 : MAS - MH 337 @ 1440 - 1850