Do you know about the treasure that Google gave you? (2 PDU)
To slow the spread of COVID-19, many are working remotely. To help, we've gathered some free tools and resources to keep you connected and productive.
- Communicate effectively, from wherever you are
- Learn to schedule, prepare for, and run a successful meeting
- Tips and tricks for effective remote work
- and many more
Some common challenges:
- I am not designer but occasionally required some creative and do not want to invest in expensive software
- We need some workflow but cannot afford to subscribe or acquire paid software
- There are many free or freemium but come with advertising or branding watermark; too limited and unproductive
Keill ONG KokLeong 王国良 is a highly appreciated speaker and leader in the ongoing transformation of business models with the help of IT. He regular helps companies and organizations to realize the full potential of the Cloud and help service providers thrive in the emerging Cloud economy as well as educating value added resellers and system integrators within the IT sector to capture their future recurring revenue streams.
A veteran in Enterprise IT industry, he has held key roles with various top global multinational companies (MNC) like Dell, Hitachi, VMware and Rhipe (Australia public listed company) in the past 25 years.
- Proven expertise in Internet, Digital and Cloud Technology
- HRDF | PSMB Certified Trainer.
- Keill holds a Postgraduate Diploma in Strategic Business & Information Technology
- Engineer who developed and responsible for Dell Customer Factory Integration since 1996.
- Actively contributing back to society and community; Founding board member of Cloud Security Alliance Malaysia Chapter and Committee of Internet Alliance Malaysia.
- Recently focus on helping SME, Startup, Entrepreneur adopting technology to grow their business.
Pre-registration is compulsory.
Please help to share with your friends and colleagues too. See you virtually then!