4th Harmony Run 《2020 奔向和谐》 Larian Harmoni
The Malaysian Fo Guang Buddhist Association will be organizing its 4th National Level 5KM AND 10KM “HARMONY RUN” on 17th May 2020 at SMJK Chung Ling, Penang.
The Malaysian Fo Guang Buddhist Association, commonly known as BLIA, is associated with the Fo Guang Shan Buddhist Order. As members of BLIA, we advocate a living Buddhism which attach great importance to social well-being and commit to participate in local welfare activities to benefit the community. Hence, with these objectives, we organize “HARMONY RUN” to promote national harmony among all ethnic groups, create health awareness and to promote the spirit of sports to foster a peaceful society.
联络：+60 5 282 0224； +60 11 5858 8536
Size Guideline / T恤尺寸
Lucky Draw / 幸运抽奖
- All participants are entitled for a lucky draw after completion of the race. /凡完成全程赛程者，都有资格参加幸运抽奖。
- Winners must be present for the lucky draw presentation, falling which the prizes will be automatically forfeited.
Rules & Regulation /规则与条例:
- Date 日期: 17 MAY 2020, (Sunday). / 2020年05月17日, 星期日
- Time 时间: 7.00am (Reporting Time 6.00am). / 早上7时 (报到时间早上6时)
- Venue 地点: SMJK CHUNG LING, Air Hitam. / 槟城锺灵国民型中学
- Harmony Run 2020 is open to all Malaysians. / 2020年奔向和谐义跑开放与全马来西亚国民
- Registration Closing Date is on (Early Bird 15 APR 2020) 15 APR 2020 at 11.59pm or upon reaching 5,000 participants whichever comes first.
- No refund will be made for multiple or incomplete entries (After 15 APR 2020). / 报名表格资料不完整或迟交, 将不被接受（15.04.2020 后）
- Substitution is NOT allowed. /替代参赛者将不被允许。
- No refund will be made for wrongly entries or multiple. / 凡任何不完整或重复报名，主办单位一概不退还报名费
- The run will begin and in font of SMJK CHUNG LING, Air Hitam / 赛跑起跑点与结束点将于槟城锺灵国民型中学同一个地点。
- All participants must START at the START/FINISH LINE at 7.00am on 17 MAY 2020, failing to start of the participant is considered voluntarily withdrawing from the competition. / 所有参赛者必须在2020年05月17日早上7时正于起跑点开跑。任何无法遵守者将被认为自愿退出比赛。
- The organizer reserves the right to reject any entry or entries received without giving any reason and any decision of rejection shall be final.
- The organizers strongly recommend that all participants consult with a medical professional prior to volunteering for this event. By entering, the participant warrants that he/she is fit to do so, and that he/she does not suffer from any illness, medical condition, or injury that may affect their ability to participate in the event. / 参赛者应先征询医生，是否染有任何疾病或伤痛而不适合参与此项活动。
- The participants for the event at their own risk and shall not hold the organizers responsible for any accident suffered or injury sustained from any cause whatsoever while participating in the event. / 参赛者将自行负责己身安全，任何意外或受伤主办单位将一概不负责。
- The Medical Doctor/Personal appointed by the organizer will have the right to stop any competitor from further participating in the run event if in the opinion of the Medical Doctor/Personal there is danger to the life or health of the competitor concerned.
- Participants should only bring the bare essentials and no fragile or valuable belongings should be brought on to the competition. The Organizer shall not be responsible for any loss of any items which are placed at the Baggage Area or anywhere.
- Participant who completed the distance will be awarded a Finisher Medal, e-Certificate, and a chance for lucky draw.
- All Prize Winners must present their Identity Card (IC) or passport for age verification. No prize will be given without proof of IC.
- Winner for Consolation Prizes placing must ensure to collect their cash prizes after the race and upon announcement of results.
- All uncollected cash prizes will be forfeited / 凡当天未被领取的奖金将被取消。
- During the prizes giving & lucky draw presentation, the ‘Harmony Run 2020’ t-shirt must be worn unobstructed by winners.
获奖者必须穿上“Harmony Run 2020 奔向和谐” T-恤来上台领取奖金。
- All photo and video recording taken before, during and after the Harmony Run 2020 is property of the organizer and shall be used for current and future official run promotions and merchandizing. / 主办单位将保留赛会照片及录影或其他记录，以作为日后官方促销活动和促销有关事项。
- Online Registration at https://event.my/e/221 / 网上报名于 https://event.my/e/221
I am entering the HARMONY RUN 2020 at my own risk and shall not hold the Organizers responsible for any injuries, accidents or death, however caused before, during or after the event. I have read and understood the rules and regulations of HARMONY RUN 2020. I hereby agree to abide by all the rules and regulation of the walk. I also agree to forfeit my race pack if I fail to collect within the stipulated time frame. Organizer to use any video/photographs taken before, during and after the event for any promotional/ merchandizing usage. I certify that all the details are correctly given above.