* Calling All Trainers and Aspiring Trainers! **
1) Do you have difficulty in creating an additional source of income from your existing program?
2) Do you have a problem to get a referral from your participants?
3) Do you have difficulty in increasing your service fees?
If your answers are YES to the three questions above, then you are in the right place. We can help you!
Trainer, You Can Coach! Mini Workshop
Date: 16 July 2019 (Tuesday)
Time: 8.30pm - 9.30pm
Venue: Zoom Meeting (will update via E-Mail and Whatsapp)
Trainer who can COACH will maximise their trainees to their fullest potential. WHY? They CO-CREATE learning experience and accountability with trainee through active learning with powerful questions and active listening to make the learning much more effective in application.
The trainee will receive coach support in their real-life work challenge to embed the learning after the classroom training. At the end of this Trainer, You Can Coach! mini-workshop, you are to take home with you:
1. Identify coaching needs in training and implement appropriate solutions,
2. Establish how people learn and what this means when coaching,
3. Recognise and remove the obstacles to successful coaching,
4. Use a model to plan, prepare, and structure a coaching session, and
5. Support performance improvement.
Who Should Attend This Workshop?
20 Years of Experience in Project Management.
Certified Project Management Professional, Project Management Institute, Inc., Pennsylvania, United States of America.
Double Master’s Degree in Business Administration and Project Management, University of Southern Queensland, Australia.
David is involved in managing projects worth over USD35 million all around the world since 2003.
Certified Project Trainer and Coach, he has helped over 600 project management professions, and individuals to advance their project management skills and performance by partnering with them to achieve their purposeful objectives, realise sustainable benefits and create meaningful values by aligning to their strategy using project management and coaching skills.
Shiny Tan Shin Yeen
15 Years of Experience in Property Consultation.
Guest speaker for Iproperty Malaysia.
Master's Degree in Business Administration, HELP University.
Certified Professional Trainer.
Shiny improves the performance of employees and their characters by moulding them to become successful achievers. She believes every individual should always hone their people skills and be motivated to rise above the position of higher responsibility. She believes that everyone deserves to be a person greater than themselves.
Contact us at +60192235262 (Shiny) or +60173330518 (David)
MiNDa Coachsultancy Sdn. Bhd.